SWEETNESS.
Just an ordinary girl who is in love with her prince charming.




G.E.T.A.W.A.Y

Kimberly♥








layout : drivefaraway
icon : violetbirdy
littledimple((=
Wednesday, November 10, 2010 @ 11:28:00 PM | comment (0)

i think i should really stop eating spicy food.
))=

stomach not feeling so good these few days.
running to the toilet every now and then.
sorry stomach! i'll try my best not to abuse you k? LOVE!

guess what, i got 3 projects in week 7! ))=
this semester is just so stressing! rah~
hopefully everything turns out goooooood.


WE WASHY WASHY CLEAN, SCRUB SCRUB! ((=



DEAR
MR. TORTOISE,

I will never regret falling in love with you.
It’s the best thing that has happened in my life.
I may not be old, and I may not have been involved in too many relationships,
but being broken once made me fear so much to fall in love again.
Each time I fell, you were there to pull me up.
This feeling I have for you, it overcomes my fears and my pain.
It gives me joy and hope.
It makes me wanna smile the whole day.
Because I know that someone out there loves me for who I am.

♥♥♥♥